Written in FINTECH he
He Hot Sale 2023 Finally, one of the most important online sales campaigns in Mexico is celebrating its tenth edition this year and where thousands of consumers will find hundreds of offers and promotions in different categories. And since having an unrepeatable discount on a product that we have wanted so much can make us buy without taking certain precautions, here we share 10 tips for avoid fraud when buying in the Hot Sale 2023.
During the 2022 edition, this special online sale reported more than 23,000 million pesos in sales, according to a report published by the Mexican Association of Online Sales (AMVO), an amount that is estimated to be higher for the current year thanks to the interest on the part of customers who adopt more and more electronic commerce every day.
For him Hot Sale 2023 It is estimated that 7 out of 10 Internet users in Mexico are thinking of buying goods or services this year, with people between the ages of 25 and 44 being the most interested in purchasing something during this special sale.
Regarding the categories with the highest purchase intention for this tenth edition, there is electronics, fashion, household appliances and travel, the latter being one of the most relevant and most searched for by potential customers. And as for the reasons to buy in the Hot Sale 2023 the study highlights the following: promotions, forms of payment and savings in the transfer.
10 on how to avoid fraud in the Hot Sale 2023
make this Hot Sale 2023 an ideal shopping season by following these 10 tips for avoid fraud while purchasing a product or service:
- Enter shopping websites and purchase your products using a secure WiFi network; preferably the one in your house.
- Look for the lock or ‘S’ at the beginning of each website to verify that it is a secure website.
- When you finish shopping on an online site, log out so that your data is not visible.
- If you find extraordinary or unusual promotions or discounts where benefits are offered out of the ordinary, be suspicious of them as it may be a fraud. Look on the official page of the store or brand if this supposed discount is real or not.
- Take into account the opinions and reviews of other customers so that making a purchase decision is safer.
- Be careful when it’s time to pay and record your bank details.
- Don’t share financial information with untrusted websites.
- Check prices and promotions, as well as the payment method for the purchase you want to make.
- Have an updated antivirus on your computer.
- Use strong passwords and do not give them to anyone.
He Hot Sale 2023 It takes place from May 29 to June 6. If you still want to buy something, don’t forget these tips.
Follow Heraldo Binario on Google News, give him CLICK HERE.