Written in FINTECH he
Can you imagine having a medical emergency that requires attention in your own home and you can’t find a doctor or doctor available?, well one startup of the p2p (person to person) services sector is changing the landscape of this situation, it is about MedGos; a apps that allows you request a doctor at home in a matter of minutes and here at Heraldo Binario we give you the details on how this innovative works startup medical.
MedGos, a platform that provides care to patients from the comfort of their home
According to the startup’s press release, the idea of creating such a platform that allows uniting patients with doctors that they provide home service, arose from an own experience that its creator, Luis Carlos Ortega Rosales, had; when his grandmother had to leave home to go with a doctor, since it was very difficult to take her, having to wait more than 6 hours to be attended, and the consultation lasted only 5 minutes. Now the way it works MedGos is the next:
- The patient enters the platform and gives click to request the service you want.
- It is sent to a WhatsApp where a series of data is requested to be able to schedule an appointment, either as soon as possible, or at the time the patient prefers.
- You are sent to doctor that is closest to your home to provide the service, which lasts a maximum of 60 minutes.
Regarding the benefits to request the service of a doctor in MedGosthe CEO of the company: Ortega Rosales highlights that it brings benefits both for the doctors as well as for its clients.
- Patients can access care quickly and without leaving their home, providing comfort and convenience.
- Physicians can generate additional income without having to make large investments to set up a private practice, giving them flexibility and economic opportunities.
Quality Physicians: MedGos Filters
If what worries you is that a quality doctor attends you, you can rest easy, since to be part of the network of doctors of MedGosit is required to go through a rigorous interview and selection process to guarantee that all personnel have the necessary documentation and knowledge to practice their profession with quality and warmth.
In addition, the doctors from the network receive certifications, courses and congresses as part of a continuous training program, which guarantees that they are always up-to-date and at the forefront of their field.
Follow Heraldo Binario on Google News, give him CLICK HERE.