Written in COMPANIES he
NetflixWithout a doubt, it changed the way we consume movies, series and other content that, under the streaming format, are now easier and faster to watch, a company that is surely attractive to many who are looking for an opportunity to be part of its payroll. If this is your case and you have knowledge and experience in marketingthis information interests you.
The American on-demand content company is looking for a new marketing coordinator for its offices in Mexico City, for which it has made public a vacant through LinkedIn so that people who feel that their profile matches what the position requires can apply and thus have the possibility of working in a multinational.
“The marketing team in Mexico focuses on creating powerful brands for our local titles, through memorable graphic and audiovisual resources,” is what can be read at the beginning of its publication on the social network, where it also Netflix it also notes that they are looking for a project manager with a “creative eye to manage their resources.”
Requirements for the vacancy of Netflix Marketing Coordinator in Mexico
If you are interested in being part of the selection process to cover the vacant of marketing coordinator who requests Netflix Mexico, it is necessary that you cover the following requirements. Take note:
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, in order to meet deadlines and prioritize creative quality.
- Identify and build long-term relationships with external AV design, photography and production partners
- Demonstrable ability to solve problems creatively and remain flexible to changing priorities.
- Strong digital fluency with the ability to quickly adopt new tools.
- Attention to details.
- Excellent listening, writing and presentation skills in Spanish and English.
- Ability to give clear, objective and friendly feedback.
- Passion for the entertainment industry and storytelling.
- Ability to adapt to a fast moving industry and collaborate with a constantly evolving cross-functional team.
- Deep understanding of film production and photography with experience on set.
- Have a minimum of 5 years working in project management in the creative industry.
- Full knowledge of Google Workspace tools.
The person covering the vacant of marketing coordinator of Netflix In CDMX, it will have, among other functions, the development of detailed schedules for each project and the necessary adjustments required by each of them. You’ll also manage contracts with vendors and vendors, timely track content production sales as well as release dates, and stay on top of internal workflows.
To review the rest of the features you require Netflix in its vacantcan click here and thus learn more details about this job opportunity, wishing you the best of luck.
Follow Heraldo Binario on Google News, give him CLICK HERE.